Elizabeth SharkeyShe/HerSenior Associate
Elizabeth has experience advising clients in a range of sectors, including financial services, technology, retail, telecommunications and media.
She has experience working in Ireland and in the Middle East and is interested in digital transformation, artificial intelligence and radical change.
She has extensive experience drafting and negotiating strategic outsourcing agreements, including agreements in relation to core banking systems, digital transformation projects, managed services, cloud services and platform development and maintenance.
- Advising Permanent TSB on its data centre relocation and transformation programme, including migration of the data centre, set-up and management of a co-location facility and ongoing private cloud managed services.
- Advising a financial services provider on the outsourcing of a suite of loan servicing services, including fund and loan administration – one of the largest outsourcings of its kind in the UK market.
- Supporting the internal commercial contracts team of a leading Irish retail bank on a secondment basis for 4 months.
- Advising a major GCC government entity on the procurement and contractual life cycle of a state-of-the-art digital cashless payment platform and associated business services to support financial services transactions of approximately USD$5bn per annum. Likely to be the largest project of its kind in the relevant country, this project had the attention of senior government officials, to whom the team reported directly. Post-signature support included support on a significant change order to rebaseline the scope and allow for remote access, support and strategic advice on relief events notices, advice on on-going vendor management and advice on potential options for de-scoping, termination and exit.
- Advising on the outsourcing and digital projects required by an entire GCC government department in relation to the design, development, operation and maintenance of a state-of-the-art IT platform for the administration of the department's regulatory responsibilities, including competitive procurements for the design, build, delivery, implementation, operation and maintenance of a tax refund solution; the design, development. customization, implementation, operation and maintenance of an enhanced core tax system; and the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure (including cybersecurity infrastructure).
- Advising a major Middle East airline on the preparation of a business-critical project change request agreement for a material restructuring and changes to a circa USD$800m outsourcing agreement with an international IT services and technology provider.
- Trinity College, Dublin, Bachelor in Laws (LL.B), 2012