Daiana Suk assists financial institutions and corporations on cross-border financing and commercial transactions across Latin America.
Daiana is experienced in advising private- and public-sector clients in international finance, capital markets and corporate transactions, including secured and unsecured financings, debt restructurings, registered offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities, and project finance. She has additional experience in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity and general banking transactions, with a particular focus on the technology and energy sectors.
- Advised Edenor in the exchange offer for its outstanding US$98 million of New York law-governed debt securities
- Advised a Japanese Bank in the financing to a Chilean natural gas company
- Advised a group of 20 international lenders, including 3 multilaterals and European DFIs, on the restructuring arrangements for a standstill agreement related to credit facilities for a regulated borrower in the Peruvian financial sector
- Advised a major electric services company on its US$180 million debt restructuring
- Advised two major banks in an Argentinian electricity company's US$175 million debt restructuring
- Advised three subsidiaries of a major energy company on their US$40 million syndicated loan
- Advised a venture capital firm on investments in tech startups through its acceleration program
- LL.M., University of Chicago
Law Degree, Universidad de Buenos Aires
magna cum laude
- Class representative, University of Chicago
- Ann Watson Barber Award, University of Chicago
Memberships And Affiliations
- Advisory Council, The Peaceful Unification Advisory Council (PUAC)
- Co-Chair, Latin American Chapter, Global Digital Finance (GDF)
My latest insights
DLA Piper Argentina advises Edenor on the exchange offer of Class 9 notes
9 November 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Edenor, the largest electricity distribution company in Argentina, on...
23 May 2022 .3 minute read