Adrian Tan's practice focuses on cross border and domestic public and private company M&A, private equity, venture capital and corporate advisory.
He acts for institutional investors, corporates and financial sponsors across a number of industry sectors.
- Advising a consortium comprising of Link Group, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Morgan Stanley Infrastructure on its successful AUD1.6 billion bid for electronic property settlements exchange company PEXA.
- Advising Link Group on the acquisition of UK-based Capita Asset Services division (CAS) of Capital Plc for GBP888 million (AUD1.49 billion), a complex international transaction involving over 10 jurisdictions.
- Advising KKR in relation to its investment in GE's USD8.2 billion consumer credit business, Latitude Financial Services, and on the management equity arrangements for Latitude Financial Services.
- Advising KKR in relation the sale of its 45% stake in Genesis Care to China Resources pursuant to a competitive sale process (valued at AUD1.69 billion).
- Advising Intermediate Capital Group on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Everlight Radiology Limited by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advising leading global IT company Dimension Data Holdings plc on the sale and subsequent transfer of its global infrastructure-as-a-service cloud business to Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation. The transaction involved assets and operations across more than 15 jurisdictions.
- Advising Global Payments Inc (NYSE: GPN) on its acquisition of SaaS business Sentral Education.
- Advising DCI Data Centers and Blackstone Tactical Opportunities on its acquisition of a South Australian data centre.
- Advising Suncorp in the sale of its insurance broking business Resilium by way of management buy-out.
- Acting for IAG on its AUD1.85 billion acquisition of the Wesfarmers underwriting business.
- Griffith University, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2009
- University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Laws, 2008
- University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Commerce, 2008
Prior to joining DLA Piper in 2015, Adrian was a Senior Associate at an Australia based international corporate law firm and in-house legal counsel at Lloyds International (on secondment) in 2013.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Realbase on its acquisition by Domain Group for consideration of up to...
3 April 2022 .4 minute read
DLA Piper advises Link Group in connection with the proposed sale and successful IPO of...
1 July 2021 .3 minute read