Axel VisschedijkHe/himSenior Associate
Axel Visschedijk acts for national and international real estate investors and (regulated) real estate funds regarding all aspects of notarial real estate law, with a particular focus on real estate transactions (asset and share deals).
Axel regularly works on matters involving portfolio transactions, portfolio restructuring and sale and lease back arrangements. Apart from real estate transactions, Axel advises on property (re)development, real estate financing and real estate related corporate law.
Areas of experience
- Acquisition and disposal of real estate
- Sale and lease back transactions
- (Re)development of real estate
- Establishment of rights of superficies and ground lease constructions
- Divisions into apartment rights
- Public auctions (foreclosures)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Notarial law, 2015