Philip Weyand LLMSenior Associate
Philip Weyand advises companies from different sectors and public authorities in all regulatory matters.
He focuses on product law including compliance, Life Science regulation as well as environmental law. Philip advises his clients regarding D2D-matters and is representing them before authorities as well as before courts.
- Advising a subsidiary of a listed (US) pharmaceutical company with focus on regulatory issues regarding a worldwide marketed API.
- Advising a manufacturer of medical devices regarding Field Safety Corrective Actions (i.a. public recall) within several jurisdictions including representation before authorities.
- Advising food business operators regarding corrective actions regarding several products and representation before authorities.
- Advising a subsidiary of a listed company regarding implementation of new business models, esp. “Novel Food”.
- Advising US-Company regarding the implementation of a new, platform-based business model (i.a. medical devices and dental services) on the German market.
- Advising companies from a regulatory perspective regarding transactions, including “medical cannabis”.
- Advising company regarding industrial accident.
- Advising several clients regarding product requirements, esp. labeling and and environmental law.
- Advising and representing a leading automotive manufacturer regarding damage claims.
- Gemeinsames Juristisches Prüfungsamt der Länder Berlin und Brandenburg (GJPA), Second State Examination
- German Police University, PhD (within publication process)
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne, First State Examination
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Mâitrise en Droit
University of Cologne and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, LLM
Memberships And Affiliations
- Juristen des deutschen und französischen Rechts (J.D.F.R.) e.V.