Welcome to the autumn edition of Real News in which:
- Ekaterina Mooney considers the impact on rates liability of refurbishment in light of the recent case of Newbigin v S & J & Monk
- Sophie Stewart discusses the recent policy change concerning affordable housing
- Rob Shaw provides guidance on the Court's discretion when it comes to granting relief from forfeiture
- Sarah Nunnery Jones provides detailed commentary on the interpretation of payment provisions in construction contracts, and
- Rachael Jones provides an editor's note that covers the recent changes to the statutory demand threshold and looks ahead to the passing of the Property Boundaries (Resolution of Disputes) Bill.