Real News is our quarterly guide to key developments in real estate law. In this edition:
- Peter Fletcher explores the decision in Britel Fund Trustees Limited v B & Q Plc and the impact on rental valuation of rent frees and break options
- Following guidance published in the summer 2015 edition of Real News, Michelle Eyre takes a closer look at MEES
- Alasdair Thomas looks at the recent case of Lynn Shellfish Limited v Loose and considers the impact on the renewable energy sector
- Corinne McCarthy reports on insurance of existing buildings in which construction works are to take place, and
- In the autumn 2015 edition of Real News, Sophie Stewart reported on the demise of vacant building credit and the small site exemption from affordable housing. In this edition, Sophie comments on its return following reinstatement of guidance.