We are delighted to invite you to the launch of our 2017 Global M&A Intelligence Report following the hugely successful editions from 2015 and 2016. In this year's report, we analyze over 1,000 deals.
The results of our analysis will be shared at the launch events across 20 of 93 DLA Piper offices worldwide. The events will offer a unique insight into current trends in M&A and provide an opportunity for key clients and contacts to network with other M&A professionals. 2016 was a tumultuous year politically but did that spill over into M&A terms? Find out as we answer to that and also:
- What are the major difference in deal terms across jurisdictions?
- Do auction processes really drive better legal terms or is it just price?
- Are PE buyers really so different to trade buyers?
- Locked box v Completion accounts – what really is market?
- Is the MAC clause still valid?
- What are the "normal" warranty thresholds and de minimis?
- Does the data room get disclosed?
- How is rep & warranty insurance changing the M&A landscape?
Due to strict building security, registration is required to attend these events. Upon arrival, presenting valid identification will be required by the building security.