As part of the DLA Piper London Sector Week, the retail team are bringing together some of the industry's leading experts to discuss topics and trends they are seeing across the sector. Chaired by DLA Piper's Ruth Hoy, we will be joined by the following panellists:
- Rebecca Marks, Senior Analyst at Retail Week
- James Sawley, Head of Retail at HSBC
- Rachel Lund, Head of Insights and Analytics, British Retail Consortium
Panellists will discuss some of the key issues and trends from across the sector, including:
- Personalisation of the customer experience
- The importance of in store experience and the growth of 'Retailtainment'
- Continued investment in Omnichannel
- Planning for Brexit
The event is open to anyone within the retail/consumer sector, in particular in a commercial, business, legal or regulatory role.
We hope you can join us at this event where you will have the chance to learn more about the sector, network with your peers and meet with members of the DLA Piper retail team.