Join DLA Piper's Capital Markets and Structured Investments team for this webinar where we will explore the various UK Government, FCA and industry guidance released following the coronavirus pandemic.
Our panel of lawyers is drawn from an expert team with experience in securitisation and portfolio structures across a wide range of asset classes. The panel will discuss the new government measures and regulatory guidelines brought in to provide relief in light of measure imposed to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Relevant asset classes include mortgages, credit cards and store cards, auto finance and other consumer and business loan products.
Our panel will address:
- Who these measures apply to and how they are being applied in practice
- Assessing the key measures such as payment holidays on existing securitisation transactions
- Looking at the obligations of servicers and the ability to apply the measures under existing credit and collection policies
- Considering the treatment of affected receivables
- Looking at the possible impact on representations, covenants and hedging
- Assessing relevant options available and necessary reporting requirements
Please join us if you are involved in originating, purchasing, administering or servicing in relation to any of the above asset classes. If there's anything specific that you would like our panel to address, please do not hesitate to reach out to us in advance with your questions.