This course can be booked alongside the afternoon session and there is a 20% discount available if you register for both.
- Overview: The employment and labour landscape
- Recruitment: Right to work; background checks
- Employment status: Employment status options
- Employment contracts and policies: Employment contracts; Probationary periods; Policies
- Working time, time off work: Restrictions on working hours; Overtime; Holiday; Sick leave; Other time off work
- Pay and benefits: Minimum wage; Benefits and pensions
- Family friendly rights: Maternity leave; Other rights for parents
- Discrimination and harassment: Discrimination and harassment protection
- Managing poor performance: Dos and don'ts
- Employee representation
- Termination of employment: Individual termination; Collective dismissals
- Restrictive covenants: Permissible restrictions ; Conditions required for effective covenants
- Dispute resolution: Common claims and a summary of the process
A discount of 20% is available for multiple bookings.