This webinar covers key aspects of the JOBS Act, signed into law on April 5.
This one-hour webinar for venture capital investors, private equity firms, startup entrepreneurs, late stage companies and management of portfolio companies covers the following provisions of the Act:
- The IPO "on-ramp"
– Reduced initial and ongoing reporting requirements for "emerging growth companies"
– Confidentiality of SEC registration statements
– Easing of restrictions on issuance of research reports by participating underwriters
- Private offerings
– Relaxation of prohibition on general solicitation in private offerings to accredited investors
– Increased stockholder thresholds before public company reporting requirements are triggered
- New small offerings regime (up to $50 million)
- Which changes are immediately effective and which require the SEC to issue implementing rules
Christopher C. Paci, Chair, Capital Markets Group – New York
Peter M. Astiz, Global Co-Chair, Technology Sector – Silicon Valley
Andrew P. Gilbert, Co-Managing Partner – Florham Park, New Jersey
Megan L. Muir, Chair – Seattle Corporate and Securities Group
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m CT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Cheryl Freedman at email@example.com