Recent changes in Russia’s tax code, as well as other far-reaching legislative changes, will have a significant impact on US multinational corporations with operations and subsidiaries in Russia. Please join Ruslan Vasutin, Tax Partner in DLA Piper’s St. Petersburg office, for an informative presentation that will address these changes, their direct impact on cross-border operations and opportunities around strategic tax planning for US companies operating in Russia.
This webinar will address:
- The current tax landscape in Russia
- Russia’s controversial new transfer pricing rules and their impact
- Russian de-offshoring initiatives and the authorities’ enforcement approach
- Recent tax challenges relating to ownership of Russian subsidiaries and their effect on profit distribution instruments
- Proposed tax legislative initiatives and tax opportunities
- Update on currency control regulations and restrictions
April 8, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
For more information contact Cheryl Freedman.