DLA Piper is proud to announce our sponsorship of the first-ever Latin Lawyer Tax Summit, to be held November 9 in Miami. This one-day event brings together Latin American and US lawyers, tax directors and government authorities to discuss a variety of pertinent tax topics.
- Aggressive tax planning and the rise of GAAR
- How the BEPS is affecting transfer pricing rules
- Global tax transparency trends and limits to the exchange of information
- Private client intake and due diligence in the wake of the Panama Papers
- M&A opportunities in the post BEPS era
DLA Piper partner Michael Silva and Machado Meyer partner Celso Costa will co-chair the Tax Summit.
We invite you to register using our sponsorship discount:
- Corporate rate: $250 – Click here
- Private practice rate: $650 – Click here
For more information, please visit the event webpage.