Mark your calendars for the 8th Annual SEC Briefing hosted by DLA Piper, Grant Thornton and Barney & Barney. Taking place at the prestigious San Diego Marriot Del Mar, this year's event has been reinvigorated and will feature presentations by engaging professionals from across the country, who will explore the challenges companies may be facing and discuss the tools available for them to address leading issues.
- Determine SEC comment letter trends
- Report the SEC staff's accounting and financial reporting focus areas
- Summarize SEC updates – Priorities, Rulemaking & the 2017 Proxy Season
- Assess litigation trends impacting directors and officers of private and public companies
- Advance our ability to think as Strategic Leaders wrestling with an onslaught of management challenges – defeating competitive threats, resourcing talent, integrating technology, developing financing sources, and supply chain management – by studying battlefield case study from military history.
- Brett Beightol, Partner-in-Charge, Grant Thornton
- Eric Stone, Partner, Grant Thornton
- Michael Kagnoff, Partner, DLA Piper
- Larry Nishnick, Partner, DLA Piper
- Michele Comtois, Principal, Barney & Barney
- Michael Keane, Chairman of the Board, Group 42
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Brandon Campbell at +1 949 608 5279 or [email protected]