This is a transitional year. Our speakers read the tea leaves on what the change in administration means for employers and addressed the latest developments in employment law for 2017.
Please find below materials available for download.
- Paying your workforce in 2017: pay equity issues, FLSA updates and employee classification issues in the gig economy
- Time out of the office: complying with state and local sick leave laws, increased FMLA and ADA enforcement and structuring compliant leave policies
- Protecting your intellectual property in a mobile world: on-boarding new hires, exit interviews, TRO time and beyond
- NLRB as pendulum: what to expect in the year ahead from the NLRB, the General Counsel’s office and the regions
- Compelling arbitration in California and beyond: class-waivers, opt-outs, and "unconscionability"
- 2016 Legislative Update
- Around the world in 90 minutes: global developments and trends