Join us for a panel discussion on maximizing M&A value. Our panel of professionals from key accounting, investment banking, financial, and legal firms will discuss best practices and current trends in the transactional market, including the anatomy of the sell-side process.
- Overview of current market trends
- Maximizing sale value
- Preparation for a sale
- Importance of quality financial information – historical and forecasted
- Importance of legal advice to minimize risk during and after the transaction
- Richard Scudellari, Managing Partner, Silicon Valley, DLA Piper
- Craig Hamm, Managing Director, Assurance and Consulting, BPM
- Scott Taylor, Partner, Assurance, BPM
- Jan Robertson, Managing Partner, SiVal Advisors, LLC
- Terry Hill, Partner, Tatum
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Registration
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Presentation
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Networking reception
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Cheryl Freedman.