We are delighted to announce the launch of our Global M&A Intelligence Report 2017. The report this year follows the hugely successful editions from 2015 and 2016 except this year it now analyses over 1,000 deals.
The results of our analysis will be shared at the launch events across 19 of 93 DLA Piper offices worldwide. The events will offer a unique insight into current trends in M&A and provide an opportunity for key clients and contacts to network with other M&A professionals. 2016 was a tumultuous year politically but did that spill over into M&A terms? Find out as we answer to that and also:
- What changes have there been over the last year?
- Do auction processes really drive better legal terms or is it just price?
- Are PE buyers really so different to trade buyers?
- Is Europe a continent and does the UK market practice look across the Channel, the Atlantic or just do its own thing?
- Locked box v Completion accounts – what really is market?
- Is the MAC clause still valid?
- What are the "normal" warranty thresholds and de minimis?
- Does the data room get disclosed?
Join us at any location that suits you across our global offices listed below.