DLA Piper's Employment Group ihosted a program on the year ahead for global businesses operating in California.
- 2019 legal developments: what you need to know
- The gig economy after Dynamex, the pain of PAGA, using arbitration to mitigate risk and more
- Can't we all just get along? #MeToo, to arbitrate or not, new world of investigations and more
- No place to hide: GDPR and other workplace privacy developments
- Protecting your IP interests in a mobile world
- Lunch and optional breakout on drafting arbitration agreements
- Countdown to compliance: five trends every global employer should know
This program allowed attendees to benefit from our panelists' insights and each other's input.
For more information
Please contact Anne Nikolaus with questions.