DLA Piper's Employment Group invites you to join us for a program on the year ahead for global businesses operating in California.
- 2019 legal developments: what you need to know
- The gig economy after Dynamex, the pain of PAGA, using arbitration to mitigate risk and more
- Can't we all just get along? #MeToo, to arbitrate or not, new world of investigations and more
- No place to hide: GDPR and other workplace privacy developments
- Protecting your IP interests in a mobile world
- Lunch and optional breakout on drafting arbitration agreements
- Countdown to compliance: five trends every global employer should know
This program will allow attendees to benefit from our panelists' insights and each other's input – we welcome questions. You will also have an opportunity to network during lunch or to join the breakout lunch on drafting arbitration agreements.
For more information
Please contact Anne Nikolaus with questions.