DLA Piper hosted a CLE luncheon showcasing women as leaders in the IP fields. This year's annual Women in IP Law CLE luncheon explored two topics:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – Are You Prepared?
- Circuit Splits in Trademark Law: What You Need to Know
- Barbara Quinn Miller, Director and Senior Counsel, Netflix
- Sigrid Neilson, Assistant General Counsel, Equinox Fitness
- Gina Durham, Partner, Chair, US Trademark, Copyright and Media, DLA Piper
- Tamar Duvdevani, Partner, New York Chair, Intellectual Property and Technology, DLA Piper
- Tracy Shapiro, Partner, Intellectual Property and Technology, DLA Piper
For more information
Please contact Cheryl Freedman.
Special thanks to our co-sponsors
LWT: Advancing Women in Leadership. LWT is a volunteer-run organization dedicated to empowering women in all fields to advance their leadership potential, skills and impact. Participants in LWT’s year-long WILpower career development and networking program develop skills and connections to grow professionally and map their own paths to career success. Leading Women in Technology is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Learn more here.
ChIPs Silicon Valley Chapter. ChIPs is a nonprofit organization that advances and connects women in technology, law and policy. The organization seeks to accelerate innovation through diversity of thought, participation and engagement. Founded in 2005 by seven women chiefs of intellectual property in Silicon Valley, ChIPs has more than 3,000 members and over a dozen local chapters in the United States and abroad. The ChIPs community comes from the private sector as well as all branches of the government. Members are engaged at the heart of current events – as active participants in the lawmaking, policymaking, judicial, advocacy and innovation processes. Participation is open to anyone who shares its mission. Learn more here.