Singapore's inaugural TechLaw Event 2013 hosted by DLA Piper will provide an important update on a range of legal and commercial issues impacting the technology sector throughout Asia. Through interactive panel discussions, short presentations, and networking sessions led by external industry and DLA Piper experts, the seminar will cover topics from outsourcing, 'cloud' computing, and corporate activity among IT services providers in India, to trends in technology disputes and data protection.
With Stephane Lemarchand (Global Co-head of Intellectual Property and Technology), Kit Burden (Head of the Technology Sector), and key industry players among those on hand to share their insights, it promises to be an engaging afternoon for managers and legal counsel working in the technology sector and anyone involved in procurement and management of technology products and services.
Techlaw will be an interactive forum led by leading industry experts and DLA Piper technology partners, topics will include:
- Outsourcing and the Cloud: the legal and commercial challenges present in Asia
- The Shifting Regulatory Landscape: how tech companies are adapting to regulatory challenges in Asia
- Corporate Activity in India: how India's large IT service providers are looking towards Asia for growth opportunities and the impact on consumers
- Tech Sector Disputes: how Asia's largest companies are dealing with technology related dispute
- How will the law deal with new technologies: a look at how laws and regulations might deal with the rapid development of new technology products and services.
If you have any other questions, or are unable to join us but would like to receive materials from TechLaw 2013, please contact Grace Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information download a flyer using the PDF icon.