As businesses strive to understand the many ramifications of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), DLA Piper has created the Coronavirus Resource Center, a central repository for our reports and commentary on the legal and regulatory concerns arising from the pandemic.
The CRC aggregates information through these lenses:
- Corporate governance disclosure and risk management
- Finance, restructuring and transactions
- Government, regulatory and tax
- Insurance, real estate and commercial contracts
- Supply chain, manufacturing and distribution
- Workforce and employment
To receive our concise daily bulletin reporting on legal issues surrounding COVID-19, plus invitations to relevant webinars, please visit this page.