Here are a few examples of DLA Piper’s recent work on behalf of clients.
- Hines, a leading global real estate investment and development company, in connection with a $2 billion public air rights acquisition, entitlement and development above the South Station Transportation Center in Boston, including a related $870 million construction loan
- A top global real estate developer and investor in connection with a $2 billion acquisition, financing and development of St. John’s Terminal/Google Building, New York City, including the closing of a $972 million construction loan
- One of the nation’s largest life insurance companies in connection with approximately a $1 billion loan to affiliates of a state teachers’ retirement fund and secured by 17 properties located in 8 states
- Transform Midco in connection with the $1 billion sale of Innovel Solutions to Costco Wholesale Corporation, involving 130 properties across the US and Puerto Rico
- Ventas in connection with the $1 billion acquisition of a life-science portfolio in the San Francisco Bay Area, including a $500+ million acquisition loan
- Related Midwest in connection with the entitlement, acquisition and development of a $1 billion mixed use development at 400 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago