DLA Piper announced today that the firm has moved into its newly renovated Phoenix office space, located at 2525 East Camelback Road.
The remodel includes 23,000 square feet, which encompasses the entirety of the building's 10th floor. The project was completed on time following the complete re-make of the office interior design.
"The new office presents the latest in technology and office enhancements to meet the needs of the next generation of clients, and the lawyers who serve them. We wanted to create a bright and open atmosphere that will assist in recruitment and retention of our most important asset: the people who work together to achieve great results," said Steven Pidgeon, co-managing partner of the Phoenix office.
To that end, the new office features:
- An expanded lobby and reception area to host firm, charitable and educational activities;
- An enhanced Telepresence capability linked to all DLA Piper offices around the world and to major clients;
- A group-focused café that is an attractive location for lawyers and employees;
- Multiple and divisible conference areas and caucus rooms providing the latest in modular arrangements with state-of-the-art sound-proofing;
- Office additions to facilitate the growth of the office and to handle the ever-increasing visits from our out-of-state lawyers and clients; and
- Improved offices, work stations (in every office the desks raise on hydraulics to accommodate a standing position), and other features targeted at collaboration across offices.
"Our goal is to promote a more collaborative and satisfying work environment while being responsive to the evolving needs of our firm. The renovation reflects a forward-looking commitment to the Southwest following our successful 12 years in the valley," added Mark Nadeau, co-managing partner of the Phoenix office. "In Phoenix, we have always worked as teams, locally and internationally, in innovative ways, and this renovation will encourage our attorneys and staff to continue to improve client service with the help of a more modern and efficient space."
The lawyers in DLA Piper's Phoenix office handle matters for clients around the world in a range of industries. This includes high-profile domestic and international litigation and arbitration matters; and corporate work that includes mergers and acquisitions, IPOs and public and private equity and debt offerings, venture capital transactions and private equity investments.