We have represented education companies, institutions, investors and service providers in a wide variety of education-related needs, including:
- Restructuring overseas operations
- Acquiring or investing in lead generation companies and other third-party education services providers
- Contracting with school systems for curriculum development services, consulting, educational product development and distribution
- Constructing student housing, classroom facilities and athletic facilities
- Developing policies with respect to technology transfer operations
- Advising education policymakers regarding reforms to state tenure systems
Our lawyers have advised clients in IPOs and secondary offerings, going-private transactions and mergers and acquisitions, including both inbound and outbound cross-border transactions.
For decades, leading investors and institutions have relied on us to help form strategic alliances, joint ventures and affiliations involving the development of branded programs and schools, as well as investments in publicly traded and private education companies and agreements involving the licensing and development of online learning management platforms.
Leading education sector clients have turned to us to respond to US Department of Education program reviews and defend False Claims Act and consumer fraud litigation.