DLA Piper clients benefit from a leading global M&A practice that has acted on more M&A transactions since 2005 to date than any other law firm. Our experience allows us to execute cross border global deals seamlessly while supporting you across all stages of the transaction and offering you cost-effective, pragmatic business solutions.
Global leader in M&A
- Having acted on more global M&A deals than any other law firm since January 2005 to date (source: Mergermarket), we have the experience to execute some of the most complex cross-border deals.
- Our clients benefit from timely, pragmatic and commercial approach to problem solving that adds value to their business and enables transactions to come to a successful conclusion for all parties.
- Supported by over 1,000 corporate lawyers globally, we carefully select teams for each specific transaction. This allows us to handle all aspects of complex domestic and cross-border corporate transactions.
- With local lawyers on the ground, we have the ability to flag potential pitfalls in each country, advise on cultural differences and nuances, offer vital auxiliary advice in such areas as employment and competition law and manage even the most demanding due diligence exercise.
Supporting your needs
- All our lawyers aligned to industry sectors. We understand the internal and external pressures that our clients face throughout a transaction and the industry-specific issues critical to the success of a deal. We guide our clients through every stage of a deal—from due diligence and structuring, to negotiation and preparation of deal documents, to post-transaction transition and post-merger integration.
- M&A activities unavoidably affect other areas of company law, such as employment, pensions, tax, financial services regulation and corporate governance. Our deal teams include practitioners from these and other areas of law to address all aspects of a deal.