The DLA Piper virtual employment law training sessions will begin with a brief overview of employment law in APAC, moving on to discuss the three key themes you need to be aware of in the current climate including employment contracts, working time and termination of employment.
The speaker will then take you through some of the key legislative changes from the past year. The training will conclude with a Q&A session.
- Overview: the employment and labour landscape
- Employment contracts and policies: employment contracts, probationary periods, policies, language requirements
- Working time, time off work, remote working: restrictions on working hours, overtime, vacation, sick leave, other time off work
- Termination of employment: individual termination, collective dismissals
- Legislative development and updates in APAC
Register for your chosen jurisdictions, if there is a question you would like answered or a specific topic that you would like the speaker to cover, please include it within the registration form and we will do our best to accommodate.
A discount of 20% is available for multiple bookings
If you have any queries regarding the training course please email email@example.com
The jurisdictions that will be covered in this session are:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong