Examples of our recent representative experience include:
- Special eDiscovery counsel for Goldman Sachs in employment discrimination class action pending in SDNY.
- National discovery counsel in multiple pharmaceutical mass torts litigations, managing discovery strategy, drafting discovery orders, overseeing the collection of complex data, and training and managing an attorney review team, resulting in the production of millions of pages of documents.
- National discovery counsel for a number of manufacturing companies with operations on six continents, managing document collection and review.
- eDiscovery liaison counsel responsible for developing and coordinating a consistent and defensible discovery approach for numerous matters for insurance company.
- Expert witness in alleged whistle-blower case in New Jersey state court, including preparation of expert report opining on the standard of care for preservation.
- Expert witness in Kansas State Court action opining on industry standard procedures for protecting source code in discovery.
- Consultation on best practices for legal hold policies, including drafting policies and procedures, and conducting training for attorneys and stakeholders on legal hold obligations for a major California-based public utility.
- Consultation in connection with a Fortune 500 company’s review and refinement of all aspects of discovery processes for its in-house legal department and memorialization of company procedures in a Standard Operating Procedures document.
- Revised litigation hold policy and procedures and trained in-house attorneys and stakeholders on litigation hold obligations for a major California-based public utility.
- Development and implementation of a coordinated record management program as well as an eDiscovery protocol for a global healthcare company.
- Created records retention program and advised on defensible deletion programs for e-cigarette company.
- Advised on records retention policy, implementation and related employee training programs for entertainment company.
- Advised on best practices for email retention policy for pharmaceutical company.
- Band 3 in E-Discovery & Information Governance (Chambers USA 2021)
- Tier 2 in E-Discovery (The Legal 500 USA 2020)