This seminar is part of the DLA Piper Finland's "Data, digitality & data protection" -seminar series. This second seminar will be about digital marketing in accordance with GDPR and ePrivacy.
Breakfast: from 8:30 am to 9:00 am
DLA Piper: Salla Turkkinen, Markus Oksanen
- How has the legal field of digital marketing changed
- Electronic direct marketing and the use of customer registers: what actions has the changed regulation required from companies and what solutions have been introduced
- The use of advertisement networks
- Are cookie consents necessary
Amnet Finland (Dentsu Aegis): Timo Petänen
- The real world of digital marketing: Google, Facebook, real-time bidding, profiling, etc.
Please note that this event will be held in Finnish.