This seminar is part of the DLA Piper Finland's breakfast seminar series on data, digitality and data protection. This first seminar will be about data protection and where we stand now after the GDPR.
Breakfast: from 8:30 am to 9:00 am
DLA Piper: Salla Turkkinen, Markus Oksanen
- Review of the current legislation, court practice and recent instructions from the authorities in Finland and Europe
- Possible official certification practices in accordance with the GDPR, standard agreement templates, minimum requirements for technical/organizational data protection practices
- The changing market practice of DPAs
- DLA Piper’s ongoing data protection service "Privacy2Go" will be presented
- Presentation of electronic GDPR tool: Citrus’ myGDPR-service, which has been rewarded by Tivi
Dealsign: Tero Valkiala
- Digital service agreements and how to use them for e.g. DPA negotations
Please note that this event will be held in Finnish.