Please join us for the first webinar in our Global Disputes Forecast Series.
Our panel of legal and political experts will scan the horizon and discuss their predictions for disputes and regulatory in Europe and beyond in 2021.
In this interactive webinar, our panel will cover:
- What areas of disputes and regulatory work will be most active in 2021?
- How is disputes and regulatory work being transformed by technology?
- What does the future hold for the public sector in the UK and Europe? Post-Brexit, what is the direction of the EU and UK relationship?
- Does the EU’s Collective Redress Directive signal US-style class actions in EU Member States? If so, what areas are likely to be litigation hotspots?
- Between heightened anti-trust and privacy enforcement and follow-on litigation, what is ahead for the tech companies in 2021?
The audience will be invited to put questions to our experts. We look forward to having you join this discussion on the new business risks and opportunities in 2021 and beyond.
For more information
Please contact the Events Team with questions.