Our dedicated team of lawyers network across borders to deliver thought leadership to clients across the infrastructure sector.
We advise on the full spectrum of infrastructure and PPP projects, which includes:
- Airports and aerospace
- Highway maintenance, charging and street lighting
- Prisons and social justice
- Roads, tunnels and crossings
- Social housing
- Stadiums and sporting venues
By working for all stakeholders on PPP projects we understand the necessity to ensure deliverability for government and how to secure business for the private sector.
We are active in sectors such as energy and utilities, transport, defence and aerospace and social infrastructure. This includes providing advice on:
- project development;
- procurement strategies;
- tax structuring;
- risk allocation;
- contractual documentation;
- real estate, environmental and planning advice;
- finance structuring and documentation;
- project and contract management and variation; and
- strategic communications and public affairs.