Alessandro Boso CarettaPartner
Alessandro has a wide experience in regulation and competition, both on transactional and contentious matters, with a focus on technology, life sciences, telecommunications and network industries.
He has extensive experience in assisting clients in proceedings before regulatory and antitrust authorities as well as in regulatory and antitrust advice and litigation.
His practice also covers consumer protection issues, including the areas of unfair commercial practices and class action.
He advises leading Italian and international clients on regular basis in addition to authoring several publications within his areas of practice and regularly speaking at seminars and conferences.
- Law degree, University of Rome La Sapienza
- Ph.D. in Civil Law, University of Rome La Sapienza
- Academy of American and International Law, Dallas, Texas
- Boso Caretta, "Italy: Cartels” in “The European, Middle Eastern, and African Antitrust Review 2018", Global Competition Review, London, August 2017
- Boso Caretta - M. D'Andrea "Competition law e moda" in "Fashion Law" a cura di B. Pozzo e V. Jacometti, Giuffrè editore, 2016, pp. 249 - 267
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to represent clients before the Supreme Court