Juliana Nunes has two decades of experience assisting in labor matters. She is experienced in due diligence, the negotiation of joint collective agreements as well as strategic advice and assistance to clients operating in Brazil. She assists in the drafting of new relevant labor policies as well as in the planning of strategies to prevent litigation.
Juliana assists in strategic litigation cases before the Brazilian labor courts and public prosecutor offices as well as advises legal and HR departments on Brazilian employment practices as to avoid future litigation.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- LL.M., Corporate Law, Universidad Pompeu Fabra 2006
- Post-Graduate Degree, Labor Law at Universidade Candido Mendes 2003
- B.A., Law, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Candido Mendes 2001
- Author, "STF decide que empresa precisa conversar com o sindicato da categoria antes de realizar demissão coletiva," Lexology, June 24, 2022
- Author, "Novo Decreto dispõe sobre o direito à profissionalização de adolescentes e jovens por meio de programas de aprendizagem profissional," Lexology, July 6, 2022
- Author, "Brazil: Provisional Measure n. 1,045/21 aims to establish new employment programs for the unemployed," August 25, 2021
- Author, "Brazil: Provisional Measure 1,058 re-establishes the Ministry of Labour and Social Security," Lexology, July 28, 2021
- Author, "Brazil: Pregnant women to work from home until the health emergency is over," Lexology, May 25, 2021
- Labor Courts in Brazil (all States and Superior Court)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro Chapter, São Paulo and Espirito Santo
- Member, Legal Committee of ITALCAM – Italian Chamber of Commerce in São Paulo