Sanjay M. JoshiPartner
Sanjay Joshi practises securities law principally focused on international corporate finance and public company M&A.
Sanjay regularly manages significant multiparty Canadian and international transactions in various industries and sectors. He also routinely advises companies with respect to corporate governance, continuous disclosure and stock exchange issues.
Sanjay was an adjunct professor at the Faculty of Law, Queen’s University for several years where he taught Advanced Securities Law. He has been recognized by the publication Best Lawyers (Corporate Law) and, among other distinctions, listed as one of the Lexpert Rising Stars: Leading lawyers under 40 and as a “Lawyer to Watch” in The Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers.
- LL.B., Queen's University, 1999
- B.A., Simon Fraser University, 1995
- Best Lawyers in Canada (Corporate Law), 2022-2023
- Listed as a “Lawyer to Watch” in The Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers, 2008
- Listed as one of Lexpert Rising Stars: Leading lawyers under 40, 2007
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Former adjunct professor teaching advanced securities law, Faculty of Law, Queen’s University 2008 to 2011
My latest insights
DLA Piper Canada congratulates Hispania Resources Inc. for TSXV market opening
19 December 2022 .1 minute read
DLA Piper (Canada) LLP recognized in the 2022 Best Lawyers in Canada guide
25 August 2021 .66 minute read