Isabella Neal is an associate in the Litigation Department of DLA Piper and is based in the firm’s Downtown San Diego office. She has experience representing clients in many different areas of civil litigation, including environmental litigation.
- Representation of concrete manufacturer in action against local Air Pollution Control District to prevent enforcement of order requiring public notice of emissions based on the District’s flawed data and methodology. We recently prevailed on a motion for preliminary injunction
- Representation of food and beverage company in consumer protection action brought by environmental group based on alleged misrepresentations regarding effectiveness of plastic packaging recycling
- Representation of former site operator in action against regional and state Water Boards challenging requirement that a particular set of criteria be included in Remedial Action Plan to be submitted under Cleanup and Abatement Order
- Representation of chemical management supply chain services provider in challenge to Environmental Protection Agency’s order requiring payment of fees for importation of de minimus quantities of a certain chemical
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
magna cum laude
B.A., The Evergreen State College
- During law school, Ms. Neal served as a judicial extern to the Honorable M. James Lorenz in the United States District Court, Southern District of California
My latest insights
DLA Piper names lawyers to Leadership Council on Legal Diversity 2023 Fellows and...
21 March 2023 .3 minute read
City of Los Angeles joins a growing number of jurisdictions in restricting expanded...
21 December 2022 .4 minute read