Having an in-depth understanding of the full M&A process is important for any M&A professional. If you have a background in corporate finance, private equity, legal or strategy and are relatively new to the M&A environment you may not have had exposure to all the steps that complete the M&A process.
Our M&A Academy provides you with a deep dive into the key stages, helping you to accelerate your learning through our legal knowledge.
“It's learning you will use in your everyday work and there is no knowledge more valuable than that.”
Delivered in a full or half-day session, the M&A Academy is designed to:
- Provide an overview of the key stages of the M&A process;
- Explain the content of transactional documentation;
- Demonstrate the interaction between the lawyer, the financial adviser and the other main players in a transaction;
- Explore any topical trends and issues in the market; and
- Develop a network of peers for M&A professionals.
Our M&A team has advised on more transactions globally than any other law firm in the past 13 years (Mergermarket, 2010-2022). We combine this insight with an interactive approach to bring our learnings to life.
“Good, clear information, well-presented and professionally organised.”
As well as taking away up-to-date, in-depth knowledge from our lawyers, you will also gain a network of M&A professionals from across different industries. The M&A Academy is a collaborative experience, allowing you to learn with, and from, your peers.
See a snapshot of what you can experience below.
Register your interest to be informed when the next M&A Academy is happening in your local DLA Piper office.