Mark Daley is a solicitor with over 30 years' experience in most aspects of debt finance, including lending, derivatives and securitization, in London and Hong Kong.
He now specialises in knowledge management.
In recent years some particular areas of focus have included the UK and EU regulation of securitization, LIBOR transition, Brexit, ESG, coronavirus-related issues, and Russian sanctions.
- Kings College London, 1980
- UK Securitisation - FCA consultation paper on post-Brexit regime published, 2023
- UK Securitisation: jam today, and tomorrow, 2023
- “Near final” Securitisation Regulations 2023 published, 2023
- EC adopts revised final draft risk retention RTS, 2023
- UK Securitisation Regulation, 2023
- EU securitisation – final draft homogeneity RTS: no change regarding corporate exposures, 2023
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of England