Dr Mirjam RüveCounsel
Dr Mirjam Rüve focuses on corporate law, corporate litigation, restructuring as well as M&A.
She advises national and international companies in particular of the steel sector with respect to transactions, restructuring and general corporate law matters. Individuals as well as companies are represented by her in matters of corporate litigations, be it disputes amongst the shareholders, questions of liabilities or post-M&A-disputes.
Additionally, a particular focus of her activities is on the advice of companies, shareholders and members of the management relating to the compliance with their duties prior to or in case of insolvency, on acquisitions of distressed or insolvent companies and on the representation in litigious proceedings resulting from or relating to insolvency.
- Advice of various companies of several industry sectors on sales and acquisitions of enterprises.
- Representation of a company of the food sector in connection with the liability of the management.
- Representation of a company of the cosmetic industry in connection with the enforcement of warranty claims resulting from the acquisition of an enterprise.
- Advising a shareholder of an offshore company in connection with various insolvency issues.
- Representation of a shareholder of a finance holding entity in connection with claims raised by the insolvency administrator for repayment of shareholder loans.
- Universities of Münster, Lausanne and Heidelberg, First State Examination, 2004
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, Second State Examination, 2006
- University of Hamburg, Ph.D., 2008
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023/2024: Recommended for corporate
Memberships And Affiliations
- Norddeutsches Insolvenzforum Hamburg e.V. (North German forum of insolvency Hamburg)
My latest insights
Best Lawyers / Handelsblatt recommends a total of 98 lawyers from DLA Piper in Germany
16 June 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advised DAX company Heidelberg Materials on the acquisition of SER Group
7 February 2023 .2 minute read