Today's capital raise process is inefficient. Issuing securities is limited to traditional financial instruments and involves going through multiple parties, from auditors to investment banks, to meet regulatory compliance.
Secondary markets, such as trading in exchanges and over-the-counter (OTC) markets are often limited to a handful of clients authorized to trade only when matched with other participants during market hours. Transactions like this can easily take multiple business days to settle and require manual execution of corporate actions such as dividend payments and voting.
Through TOKO we can offer a cheaper, faster and easier solution.
Awards for TOKO
Benefits of TOKO
- Gives asset owners ability to create unique tokenized offerings.
- Provides access to a wider group of investors.
- Improves asset liquidity and offers faster exit opportunities.
- Reduces transaction costs and settlement times.
- Eliminates fraud and enhances audit capabilities using blockchain.
- Provides the assurance of built-in compliance and regulatory rigor provided by DLA Piper lawyers.