Madison AlexeeffSenior Associate
Madison Alexeeff acts for national and international clients, with a particular focus on development and commercial and retail property transactions, including the leasing, disposal and acquisition of numerous properties across Australia. Madison’s experience is across various asset classes and sectors including commercial, retail, industrial, airport, hotel and liquor licencing. As part of assisting clients in property transactions, Madison assists in undertaking due diligence as part of the leasing and acquisition of properties and has provided FIRB advisory advice and sought and obtained FIRB approval.
- Acting for YTL Corporation on its acquisition of the Westin Hotel Perth.
- Acting for Finbar Group Limited in relation to 'Sabina' - the first stage of a three-stage integrated development in Applecross comprising 452 apartments and mixed use lots with an end project value of AUD350m.
- Acting for Taskers Living in relation to a multi-staged, multi-unit development in North Fremantle including assisting with various land subdivision and title applications processes and drafting off the plan sales contracts for each stage of the development.
- Acting for the Fremantle Football Club in relation to the arrangements with the new USD1.2bn Perth Stadium.
- Acting for Busy Bees, on various property matters, including its acquisition and leasing of 11 childcare centres in Western Australia.
- Acting for DevWest Group in relation to leasing matters for the new Parafield Outlet Centre at Adelaide Airport.
- University of Western Australia, Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Arts, History and Political Science, 2012
- The New Strata Titles Regime in WA, Transitioning and Preparing Pre-Sale Contracts, 25 June 2020,
- Western Australia leasing code, 1 June 2020,
- COVID-19 Commercial tenancy relief laws in Australia - Quick reference guide, 15 June 2020,
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of Western Australia
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Solar United Network on project financing of the Merredin solar farm
6 December 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Solar United Network on acquisition of largest operating solar farm in...
19 October 2022 .2 minute read