Dr Anna Deborah FinkAssociate
Dr Deborah Fink advises companies, business associations and public authorities from various sectors on all aspects of public commercial law.The focus of her work is on environmental law and product law. Her activities include both ongoing advice and representation vis-à-vis authorities and the conduct of legal proceedings.
- Advising various clients on questions of general and special administrative law.
- Advising various international clients on product law issues, in particular labelling, safety and packaging law as well as EU law.
- Advising a large German stock corporation on compliance issues.
- Advising various clients on international M&A transactions with regard to public law, in particular environmental law.
- Cologne Higher Regional Court, Second State Examination, 2020
- University of Cologne, with research stays at the University of Vienna and at the Bodleian Library of the University of Oxford, Dr. iur., 2020
- University of Cologne, First State Examination, 2016
Stay abroad at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, India
During her legal clerkship, Deborah Fink worked for the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and for DLA Piper in the field of public commercial law.
Prior to this, she worked for several years as a research assistant in various commercial law firms in the field of public commercial law and public procurement law.