David has been representing clients from the industry, health care, banking and real estate sectors in complex commercial disputes in and out of court as well as in arbitration proceedings for more than a decade, regularly advising on questions of contract interpretation and damages claims based on deficiency of products or other breach of contract. He is an experienced enforcement specialist and also advises on the recognition and enforcement of foreign legal titles into assets in Germany.
Another key area of David is advising companies that have become victims of white-collar crimes. This covers the investigation of complex criminal cases in close cooperation with DLA Piper's white-collar practice group as well as the pursuance of civil damages claims against the perpetrators.
- Representing international German airline in damages claims based on intentional damage contrary to public policy
- Advising global integrated automotive and industrial supplier in internal investigations and representation in corresponding damages claims
- Advising an international pharmaceutical company regarding damages claims based on fraud and corruption
- Representing US-based leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services in preliminary injunction proceedings
- Representing a China-based specialty pharmaceutical company in CIETAC arbitration proceedings regarding validity of the termination of a long term contract and remuneration claims
- Representing leading supplier for secure identity solutions in shareholder dispute regarding alleged earn-out claims
- Representation of a producer of modular container systems in the pursuance of damages claims based on the destruction of a container plant
- Enforcement of various foreign legal titles into assets in Germany
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, Second State Examination, 2009
- University of Heidelberg, First State Examination, 2007
- David was a Research Associate at an international business law firm in Frankfurt
- During his legal clerkship he also worked for an international business law firm in Frankfurt