Alessandra Kilian advises companies, business associations and public authorities from various sectors on all aspects of public commercial law. The focus of her work is on environmental and product law as well as corporate sustainability due diligence in supply chains. Her activities include ongoing counselling as well as representation vis-à-vis authorities and the conduct of court proceedings.
- Advising various clients on implementation of German and EU standards for corporate sustainability due diligence in supply chains.
- Advising various international clients on product law issues, in particular labelling, safety and packaging law as well as EU law (RoHS, WEEE, REACH).
- Advising automotive manufacturers with focus on regulatory issues.
- Advising national authorities in (EU) state liability matters.
- Frankfurt Higher Regional Court, Second State Examination, 2021
- University of Munster, First State Examination, 2018
During her legal clerkship Alessandra Kilian worked for the Federal Foreign Office and for international law firms in the field of Dispute Resolution and Antitrust.
Prior to this, she worked for several years as a research assistant in various commercial law firms in the field of Dispute Resolution.