Pascal R. Kremp LL.M.Partner
One of the best employment lawyers; very sound expertise.
Pascal Kremp advises national and international companies on all aspects of labour and employment law, including pensions. He advises clients on strategic issues, but also on the day-to-day business.
Pascal has significant experience with the employment aspects of multinational transactions, restructurings and outsourcing measures. Pascal represents clients in consultations with employee representatives (works councils) and in litigation before courts. Pascal is also experienced in advising clients on restructurings of pension schemes and related litigation.
Pascal was admitted to practice in Germany in 2003.
- University of Passau, First State Examination
- Passau/Munich, Second State Examination
- Wake Forest University School of Law, LL.M.
Awards & Recognitions
- JUVE Handbook 2022/2023: Frequently recommended for employment law: advising companies; “one of the best employment lawyers”, client, “very sound expertise”, competitor
- Legal 500 Germany 2023: Recommended for employment law
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023: Recommended for labor and employment law
- "In brief: the formalities of corporate reorganisations in Germany", Lexology, APR 2021
- "Key Aspects of German Employment and Labour Law", Springer Verlag, FEB 2018
- "Employment and employee benefits in Germany: overview", Thomson Reuters - Practical Law, JAN 2021
- "Basis for assessment of interim aid in the case of a temporary uprated classification", Stotax, 17 APR 2017
- "When the whistle blows", Labor Law Magazine, 27 MAR 2017
- "Compliance vs. labor laws?", Real Corporate Governance, MAR 2017
- "Termination during waiting time and illness of a child", Stotax, 30 JAN 2017
- "Do what you can do best & outsource the rest", Labor Law Magazine, 5 DEC 2016
- "In which cases is the works council permitted to remove employees who are disrupting operations according to §104BetrVG?", Stotax, 7 NOV 2016
- "Compliance vs. labor laws?", Labor Law Magazine, 26 SEP 2016
- "Graduated burden of proof re ongoing illness", Stotax, 18 AUG 2016
- "Mutual waiver of claims at the request of the employee", Stotax, 21 JUL 2016
- "Renewed notification of mass dismissals after delayed termination", Stotax, 16 MAY 2016
Memberships And Affiliations
- German-American Lawyer's Organization (DAJV)
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Committee for Employment law in the German Bar Association (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises VARTA AG on agreement with banks on restructuring concept
27 March 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises exceet on business combination with green hydrogen plant pioneer APEX...
19 January 2023 .3 minute read