Dr Marie-Theres RämerPartner
Dr Marie-Theres Rämer advises on all matters of domestic and international tax law.
She advises in particular regarding all tax aspects of financing, structured finance and leasing transactions as well as tax aspects in relation to the structuring of real estate investments, including portfolio and non-performing loan transactions.
Marie-Theres also advises on all tax aspects of restructuring and distressed scenarios.
Furthermore she advises on FATCA and CRS compliance.
Marie-Theres heads the German Tax group of DLA Piper.
- University of Trier, Ph.D., 2007
- Higher Regional Court of Koblenz, Second State Examination, 2005
- University of Trier, First State Examination, 2003
- JUVE Handbook Tax 2022: Frequently recommended for transactional taxes - tax contract drafting and tax structuring advice
- Legal 500 Germany 2023: Recommended for Tax Law
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023/2024: Recommended for tax law
- 2013 to 2018: Counsel at a large UK based law firm in Frankfurt
- 2006 to 2013: Associate and Senior Associate at a large UK based law firm in Frankfurt
Memberships And Affiliations
- German Lawyer's Association
- Frankfurt Bar Association
- Chamber of Tax Advisors of Hesse
My latest insights
grEEn-campus Project: DLA Piper advises Stellantis/Opel on Project with VGP
22 November 2023 .2 minute read