Giorgia Romitelli is a Partner of the Regulatory department and heads the Public Procurement team within the same department. She is based in the Milan office.
Giorgia specializes in administrative law, with particular reference to public contracts and PPP, where she has acquired more than 10 years of experience.
She assists domestic and international clients in tenders for public contracts, public services, construction and management concessions, with particular reference to the healthcare and public infrastructure sectors.
Giorgia's clients include several governments (regional bodies, local health units and hospitals, municipalities) whom she advised in all phases of these procedures - from the feasibility study of the tender under project finance scheme, through the publication of the bid and sending the invitation letter, to the awarding phase and the execution of the contract.
She gained significant experience in public bids, with particular reference to the application of innovative instruments in PPP.
- Law degree, University of Bologna.
Giorgia is ranked by Chambers Europe and is mentioned by The Legal 500 EMEA among the leading administrative lawyers in Italy.
- Giorgia Romitelli is "great at finding solutions" (The Legal 500 EMEA 2015)
- Public procurement head Giorgia Romitelli is "extremely precise in her interpretation of the law" (The Legal 500 EMEA 2014)
- Sources agree that Giorgia Romitelli's key attributes are "the clarity with which she explains the information and her extreme precision in interpreting the law." She often assists domestic and international clients with tenders for public contracts, construction and public services. (Chambers Europe 2014)
- "Strong negotiator" Giorgia Romitelli is "extremely precise in her interpretation of the law". (The Legal 500 EMEA 2013
2007 - to date DLA Piper - Partner
2003 - 2006 DLA Piper - Associate
2001- 2003 Coudert Brothers, Milan - Associate
1998 - 2001 Studio Legale Prof. Guido Greco - Associate
Jan. 1998 - Nov. 1998 Studio Legale Prof. Giuseppe Pericu - Trainee
1995 – 1997 Avvocatura Distrettuale dello Stato - Trainee
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to represent clients before the Supreme Court