Global Co-Chair, Commercial Contracts
Greg handles major projects, business-critical transactions and provides day-to-day advice in sourcing, supply chain, supplier relations, channels to market, customer and consumer relations, marketing and advertising for leading consumer products, aerospace and technology companies.
Greg was educated in France and the U.S. and is a member of the New York and Paris Bars. He served as acting general counsel to a major international consumer products company and has authored several articles in the fields of commercial, contracts and marketing law, published in the U.S., the UK and in France. He regularly delivers seminars and lectures on complex contracts and marketing law.
Greg advises multiple global corporations on global contracting issues including strategic sourcing, digital innovation, e and m-commerce, sales, distribution and marketing matters. Greg's client base includes global corporates operating across sectors including aerospace, consumer products (including food), retail, technology and manufacturing.
- Georgetown University Master of laws, LL.M.
- University of Lyon III Jean Moulin, DJCE., M.S. corporate counsel
- University of Lyon III C.E.S. in international business law and taxation with U. of Montpellier
- Best Lawyers – Aviation Law – 2020-23
- Chambers Europe – Band 1 – TMT: Information Technology – 2022
- Chambers Europe – Band 2 – Transportation: Aviation – 2022
- Legal 500 – IT and Internet – Tier 1 – Leading Individual – 2021
- Legal 500 – Aviation – Tier 1 – Leading Individual – 2022
- Article: « EGalim 2 : renforcement de la transparence dans la chaîne agro-alimentaire et fort impact sur les négociations commerciales 2022 », Option Finance, November 2021
- “Aerospace and Digital Transformation”, DLA Piper Digital Guide: Impact on Sectors, Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires (LJA), April 2019
- “Aéronautique et transformation numérique”, Livre blanc : Le numérique et ses déclinaisons sectorielles, Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires (LJA), March 2019
- "Doing business in France", Thomson Reuters – Practical Law, February 2019
- “New French Law on Price Promotions”, Nurture magazine, January 2019
- Seminar: “Franchising Law”, October 2019
- Seminar: “Updates on Commercial Contracts Law - Commercial Negotiations”, November 2018
Memberships And Affiliations
- Paris Bar
- New York Bar
- ICC - Commission on international commercial law and practice
- Georgetown University - Law Alumni Advisory Board
My latest insights
France subject to a European commission infringement procedure regarding its Triman logo...
17 February 2023 .2 minute read
Digital Guide: industry-specific analyses of artifical intelligence
27 January 2023 .1 minute read