Giulio Maroncelli is the Partner who heads the Corporate practice Group. He is based in the Rome office.
Giulio focuses on the energy sector. He provides assistance in relation to domestic and international transactions relating to energy matters, including cross border deals in the oil & gas sector. His expertise includes commercial agreements (inter alia Joint Development and Operating Agreements, Farm-in/Farm-out Agreements, EPC, O&M, supply, service, tolling, and processing agreements), M&A and project financing transactions.
- University of Rome, Law degree, ''LUISS Guido Carli'', Italy
Giulio regularly collaborates with various magazines (IPSOA, Canale Energia, Il Pianeta Terra) and, together with Germana Cassar, he edits the Energy newsletter. Moreover, Giulio is working on the new edition of the “Energy Investor Guide” 2020. Links to follow:
- Il nuovo Decreto FER 2019-2021 - un futuro "luminoso" per il settore delle energie rinnovabili, 2 September 2019
- The new PPA model developed by EFET - Pianeta Terra, August 2019
- Chambers Practice Guide: Alternative Energy & Power 2019 – Italy
- Impact of the recent reform of the limited liability companies on the SPVs in the wind sector – Pianeta Terra – March 2019
- DLA Piper Energy Investor Guide - Italy, 21 Jun 2018
- Dubbi e incertezze sulla bozza del nuovo Decreto FER, 9 May 2018
- Italy Energy Newsletter - Issue 1, 2018, 17 Jan 2018
- Italy Energy Newsletter - Issue 25, 2017, 28 Dec 2017
- Italy Energy Newsletter - Issue 24, 2017, 24 Nov 2017
- Italy Energy Newsletter - Issue 23, 2017, 17 Nov 2017
- Italy Energy Newsletter - Issue 22, 2017, 17 Oct 2017
Giulio lectures at several courses on project financing and renewable energy.
My latest insights
Sostegni ter Decree (article 15-bis) - Two-way mechanism on energy from renewable sources...
5 April 2022 .9 minute read
Golden Powers and the energy sector: New Year decrees sweep away application uncertainties
8 January 2021 .7 minute read