I believe in working hard to give clients high-quality, results-oriented services, and responsiveness, to help them achieve their goals.
Céline Pignon is a Luxembourg qualified lawyer with over 20 years’ experience in corporate law, focusing on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture structures, reorganization and restructuring work in both a domestic and cross-border context.
Céline regularly advises international companies, private equity houses, venture capital funds, real estate funds, institutional investors, asset managers, start-ups and UHNWI in these fields.
- Advising investment management firms, funds and corporates on the acquisition or sale of assets across various jurisdictions in Europe, either directly or through special purpose vehicles or joint-venture vehicles.
- Advising international firms on cross-border restructuring such as cross-border mergers, demergers, liquidations and migration of companies.
- Advising companies on management incentive plans.
- Advising Luxembourg companies on funding through, among others, issuance of preferred shares or other equity or debt instruments.
- Advising and providing general corporate assistance to multinational companies, including equity group capitalization and intragroup restructuring.
- University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg Law, 2002
- University of Nancy, DESS Business and Tax Law, 2000
- University of Metz, Master's Degree, 1999
- 2020 to date: Counsel, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2010-20: Director and Senior Executive at International fiduciary, Luxembourg
- 2006-10: Independent legal and domiciliation services professional, Luxembourg
- 2003-06: Senior Associate, International law firm, Luxembourg
- 2001-03: Associate, International law firm, Luxembourg